Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Quick Note

Sain baina uu everyone!

This is just a quick post before we load up the vans and head out to our four day horse trek!  I will not have internet access for the next few days.  When we return, we will move on to the next country: China.  While in China, I will not have access to Facebook or my blog so I will be off of the radar for a week or so.  I will still have access to email though so if you want to get a hold of me that is the place (wesgong@att.net)!  For China and our next country Vietnam, our communications may be monitored so please do not mention God, Jesus, or anything else religious as it may flag our group and hurt our mission.  Thanks for your understanding!  

Anyway, there are a few final things to wrap up before we take off so I had better get going!  Thank you to all who read my blog and to all of those who are praying for me and my group.  Your prayers are definitely felt!  I will try to update everyone on my adventure last weekend and my upcoming adventure this weekend when I get a chance.

Bayarstai, and I hope to talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment